Do you need a Serviced or Virtual Office?
Firstly let's look at the benefits that both serviced offices and virtual offices in Singapore will offer you:
Now let's consider the unique advantages of a serviced office:
- A reputable business address
- Access to professional staff to complement your company's own
- Access to high quality communications and technologies
- Flexibility to expand or contract services to meet the changing needs of your business
A virtual office on the other hand will provide:
- Fully functioning, ready-to-use workspaces for any size business
- Facilities management & IT support services
So whether you're a start-up looking to build a professional brand via a virtual office, or an established company searching for a serviced office to rent temporarily for a specific project, we hope our simple guide has helped to clarify the best solution for your business.
- A professional reception service to manage calls and post
- Limited use of meeting facilities
We showcase a range of prestigious serviced offices for rent in Singapore, including prime locations in the Central Business District and beyond.
Our partners offer great value for money, helping you keep office start-up costs low. You'll save on capital expenditure and benefit from high quality affordable communication and IT packages.
Need some help? Contact us today and our friendly team will talk through your requirements to match you with the most suitable virtual or serviced offices for rent in Singapore.